Game Development in Roblox Studio
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO LEARN IN ROBLOX STUDIO?
- Using the ToolBox template library
- Navigating project interfaces, such as folders and assets
- Understanding and using UI
- Publishing the project
Tools in Roblox Studio
- Basics of Lua programming language
- Using textures
- Coding interaction with 3D models
- Moving elements and animations
Modeling in Roblox Studio
- Modeling tools (Object creation, Negate, Union, Separate)
- Properties of objects
- Terrain editor
- Lightning and visual effects
- Creating an interface
- Interactive elements and buttons
- Health bars and money score
- Creating GUI templates
Core concepts in Lua
- Variables in Lua
- Loops in Lua
- Functions in Lua
- Coding an obstacle course
- Angles and vectors
- Creating doors
SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL LESSON
We will contact you within a day!
We’ll email you detailed information about our courses, including conditions and prices.
We’ll give you a call to help you choose a course and reserve a time and date for the free trial lesson.
We’ll arrange a free trial lesson at a convenient date and time for you and your child.