Beginner Programming in Minecraft
AGES 7 TO 9
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO LEARN?
Digital literacy I
- Basic computer skills
- Accounts, passwords, logins, and safety
- File systems and navigating the computer
- Getting used to using a computer mouse
Programming and algorithms I
- Events and conditionals
- Programming mini-games using event chains
- Programming animals and farms
- Programming the robot in Minecraft
Geometric shapes I
- Difference between 2D and 3D
- Basic geometric forms and figures such as parallelograms, spheres and etc.
- Creating blueprints and plans for buildings
- Solving simple geometric tasks
Applied math I
- Using math in programming
- Volume and methods of measuring objects
- Understanding lines, circles, and rectangles
- Introduction to negative numbers
SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL LESSON
We will contact you within a day!
We’ll email you detailed information about our courses, including conditions and prices.
We’ll give you a call to help you choose a course and reserve a time and date for the free trial lesson.
We’ll arrange a free trial lesson at a convenient date and time for you and your child.