Beginner Programming in Minecraft
AGES 10 TO 12
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO LEARN?
Digital literacy II
- Intermediate computer skills for children
- Downloading, erasing, saving, and copying files
- File types
- Learning how to stay safe on the internet
Programming and algorithms II
- Loops, logic conditions, variables
- Programming mini-games using variables and loops
- Mini-games: quests, arcade games, competitions
Geometric shapes II
- Cones and rhombuses
- Creating buildings using intersections of various forms
- Building complex blueprints
Applied math II
- Measure the volume and size of 3D figures – parallelograms, cones, cubes
- Working with a coordinate system
- Creating and applying simple equations in code
SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL LESSON
We will contact you within a day!
We’ll email you detailed information about our courses, including conditions and prices.
We’ll give you a call to help you choose a course and reserve a time and date for the free trial lesson.
We’ll arrange a free trial lesson at a convenient date and time for you and your child.