Advanced Programming in Minecraft
AGES 10 TO 12
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO LEARN?
Programming and algorithms III
- Functions and arrays
- Comparisons and logical operators
- Programming time tracking and scoreboards
- Using command blocks in combination with visual code
Geometry and spatial thinking
- XYZ coordinate system and navigation
- Creating complex blueprints that intersect several forms at once
- Solving complex geometrical tasks
Applied math III
- Degrees, fractions, percentages
- Integers and real numbers
- Calculation of perimeter, complex geometric shapes
SIGN UP FOR A FREE TRIAL LESSON
We will contact you within a day!
We’ll email you detailed information about our courses, including conditions and prices.
We’ll give you a call to help you choose a course and reserve a time and date for the free trial lesson.
We’ll arrange a free trial lesson at a convenient date and time for you and your child.